Every home has a story, let’s tell yours.
Whether you call it prefab construction, panelized home framing or manufactured homes, at the end of the day, it’s a custom home—and we just feel that choosing us will result in a better home, and here’s why.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do
- OUR PHILOSOPHY
- OUR MISSION
- OUR VALUES
To be a valued business partner by being an expert in design, product solutions, and execution.
- DRIVEN — Forget 100%, live at 125% or more. Always look to do more, come in early, stay late, always work hard, have a “can-do” attitude, stay focused, and find solutions.
- PASSIONATE — Bring passion every day, be self-motivated to succeed, engage in your work, be enthusiastic about people and your job, and have a desire to work at the highest level.
- FORWARD THINKING — Plan ahead—days, weeks, and months ahead and have a game plan. Always think about the next step—and the next person down the line. Begin with the end in mind to plan the next move.
- LEVEL — Be straight forward: no deceit, no lies. There is no drama about why something did or did not happen. There is no gossip here—if there is an issue, deal directly with the person, and don’t talk behind their back.
- OWN IT! — Own your tasks, duties, and responsibilities; get on a mission and take it on and solve the problem. Don’t wait or place blame on someone else for not being able to get it done.