As a custom home builder serving the upper Midwest, we exist to take the stress and sweat out of the custom home building process. Often times, you’ll find that builders are not on the same page with you and they may not ask the right questions to get your desires or needs for your home. That’s where we come in!
We understand that building a home is one of the most stressful decisions you’ll ever make, so it’s important for us to guide you every step of the way with products and services that will make your life easier, faster and better.
It’s important to us to take the frustration out of the home building process, so we encourage you to take a look a the graphics below to learn about how we can benefit you along the way.
Benefits we offer as a part of your custom home…
Once again those custom home building offerings are…
- On budget construction
- All of our homes are designed to fit your budget
- We can design your budget around your lifestyle, wants and needs
- On time construction
- All of our components are delivered to your jobsite quickly and are built with your schedule in mind
- Because we panelize homes or use component built panels, we’re able to construct your home 2.5% faster than traditional stick framed construction
- Expert design personnel
- We have seasoned professionals on staff that can bring their experience to designing your home
- Our designers can value engineer your home to get the most out of your budget
- One stop shopping
- Our full service showroom has all the products, both interior and exterior, that will make your home truly your own
- Because all of its in one place, it makes the home building FUN and EASY
- 3D virtual tours
- With this technology, you get to see your home with a doll house view…even before your home is ever built
- You can see different layouts and floor plans all in one place
- Custom or customizable home plans
- Our library of home plans are designed to fit any lifestyle, any budget, and any style
- Our collection of home plans can also be customized just for you
Once again those steps to your custom home are…
Step 1: Budget & Design
- Establish a cost effective budget to meet your needs
- Choose from our library of home plans or customize your own
- Watch a 3D tour of your home before it is ever built
Step 2: One Stop Shop
- Select your interior and exterior products
- Choose your plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Discover even more selections in our Envision. Home at Last. showroom
Step 3: Home at Last
- Value engineer your home
- Build your home in a controlled environment
- When you’re finally Home at Last., you’ll take comfort with the knowledge that your new home is comfortable, safe to live in and meets your needs
Other resources to get you started building your custom home…
Our Envison. Home at Last. web series introduces you to tips, advice, and techniques that will prove to be valuable as you build your home. To get you started, we’d like to get you introduced to our YouTube channel where we talk about the processes and choices you’ll make along the way that will make your home building experience awesome.
Our website is also a great resource to get you started. You can check out our home plans, learn how to establish a cost effective budget, learn how to select the interior and exterior products for your new home (part 1 is here and part 2 is here) and even get a 3D virtual tour of your home before it is even built! You’ll be amazed.
Once again, it is our goal to lift the fog out of the home building process and show you that we are there with you every single step of the way, from design to the final build. Here’s how you can be a part of it! Give us a call us at 715-824-5665 with any questions you may have, or just continue to poke around our website to find out a little bit more about how we can help turn your dream home into a reality.